Shenandoah shows summary

This blog is a display for my projects. I make models of carnival rides out of knex and pipe cleaners and a few other items. They rack (tear down) like the real rides. If you are viewing this site for the first time let me give you a tour. Below are posts. If your new you might of missed some, so scroll threw and back to see other projects. To the right, is a tab that says pages. Click that and it will take you to a list of pages, including carnival terminology, and youtube, as well as a few others. Enjoy and comment. P.S. if you comment, don't ask me for, or leave any personal info. I ask that you address me as Shenandoah shows, or idog0698. Thank you.
-Shenandoah shows.

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Welcome

Welcome! This website is less a blog, and more a display case. I build carnival rides. All of my rides are made of Knex, and pipe cleaners mostly. However some have fabrics and spray paint. Other materials used are wire, paper signs, vendor cups, and mini led lights. All rides are made from scratch, and are not made from kits. All rides are based on real rides and can teardown like the real rides. some rides are permanent whereas some are taken apart to make new rides. I will post an article at least once a week about a ride, and show pictures of rides I am building. Check back often for more info.
Shenandoah shows

No comments:

Post a Comment