Shenandoah shows summary

This blog is a display for my projects. I make models of carnival rides out of knex and pipe cleaners and a few other items. They rack (tear down) like the real rides. If you are viewing this site for the first time let me give you a tour. Below are posts. If your new you might of missed some, so scroll threw and back to see other projects. To the right, is a tab that says pages. Click that and it will take you to a list of pages, including carnival terminology, and youtube, as well as a few others. Enjoy and comment. P.S. if you comment, don't ask me for, or leave any personal info. I ask that you address me as Shenandoah shows, or idog0698. Thank you.
-Shenandoah shows.

Sunday, September 22, 2013

YoYo

Another Sunday another weekly ride article! Today I shall be showing the wildly popular YoYo swing ride. As usual I shall put the steps in order.
Step 1 the lights are on.(pic1)
Step 2 the seats are taken off and racked on the trailer.(pics2-3)
Step 3 Each sweep is lowered inwards and is secured with a pipe cleaner.(pics4-6)
Step 4 The tower hinge is connected and the brace is lifted. (pics7-8)
Step 5 the tower is lowered.(pic9)
Step 6 seat connectors are removed and racked on the trailer.(pics10-11)
Step 7 feather lights are removed, as well as the spacers, and racked.(pics12-14)
Step 8 the ride is racked.(pic15)














Shenandoah Shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment