Shenandoah shows summary

This blog is a display for my projects. I make models of carnival rides out of knex and pipe cleaners and a few other items. They rack (tear down) like the real rides. If you are viewing this site for the first time let me give you a tour. Below are posts. If your new you might of missed some, so scroll threw and back to see other projects. To the right, is a tab that says pages. Click that and it will take you to a list of pages, including carnival terminology, and youtube, as well as a few others. Enjoy and comment. P.S. if you comment, don't ask me for, or leave any personal info. I ask that you address me as Shenandoah shows, or idog0698. Thank you.
-Shenandoah shows.

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

The zipper

I know its been a wile since I mentioned the zipper, but I do have pics of it.
\
The ride

The sign made of mini knex

The lavender, aqua and maroon base, of my own design. As are the cars.

And has beautiful led lights. 
I also put up a video of the swinger being lowered. Click the videos tab to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment