Shenandoah shows summary

This blog is a display for my projects. I make models of carnival rides out of knex and pipe cleaners and a few other items. They rack (tear down) like the real rides. If you are viewing this site for the first time let me give you a tour. Below are posts. If your new you might of missed some, so scroll threw and back to see other projects. To the right, is a tab that says pages. Click that and it will take you to a list of pages, including carnival terminology, and youtube, as well as a few others. Enjoy and comment. P.S. if you comment, don't ask me for, or leave any personal info. I ask that you address me as Shenandoah shows, or idog0698. Thank you.
-Shenandoah shows.

Sunday, October 12, 2014

New Khaos coming soon

An all new ride is on the way to Shenandoah shows. I just hope I can handle the challenge. Coming soon is the spectacular ride, the Khaos. Whys its spelled with a K i don't know. A spectacular ride is one of 4 genres of rides. Kiddie, family, thrill a spectacular. A kiddie ride is rides for small kids from like 3-8. (dragon wagon, hampton umbrella rides, etc) Family rides are rides that cater to small kids and adults. (eli ferris wheels, slides, swings, carousels, scramblers, tilt a whirl, etc) Thrill rides are often fast paced and tall. (Super loops, round up, paratroopers, spiders/ octopuses, hi rollers, etc) And spectacular rides are GIGANTIC rides. They are often described as amusement park type rides, that you wouldn't think could tear down and be moved. (Giant wheels, Vertigo's, super shot drop towers, sea ray (swinging boat rides), wave swingers, rock star /typhoon /rainbows, skydivers (rare to see those), gravitrons/ star ship/ alien abduction, etc) And the Khaos is a spectacular ride I believe. I don't have many spectacular rides. They are usually rather hard to make. But the ones I do have are, the super shot, the sky diver, and hopefully the Khaos. Ill post pics when and if I can build it. But I will leave you with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment