Shenandoah shows summary

This blog is a display for my projects. I make models of carnival rides out of knex and pipe cleaners and a few other items. They rack (tear down) like the real rides. If you are viewing this site for the first time let me give you a tour. Below are posts. If your new you might of missed some, so scroll threw and back to see other projects. To the right, is a tab that says pages. Click that and it will take you to a list of pages, including carnival terminology, and youtube, as well as a few others. Enjoy and comment. P.S. if you comment, don't ask me for, or leave any personal info. I ask that you address me as Shenandoah shows, or idog0698. Thank you.
-Shenandoah shows.

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

2 new updates

I posted about the seasonal process, and told that I was doing some work on my silver streak, chair swing, paratrooper, and slide. Well the paratrooper and silver streak aren't done yet, but the chair swings and slide are. Un believably, these changes were mostly all done in 1 day. Look at the caption, as some of these pics will be before, and some after.

                                    before. (note no tarp, the tower is thinner, and the sweeps have no hinges)
    After. The ride isn't fully up (feather lights not up and spacers not in place), but you can still see the changes.
                                                      Before. (feather lights, sign)

   After. I realize its racked but you can still see the changes. I plan to do an article on the slide soon.

Soon I plan to post some older ride pics of how they looked in the beginning. stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment