Shenandoah shows summary

This blog is a display for my projects. I make models of carnival rides out of knex and pipe cleaners and a few other items. They rack (tear down) like the real rides. If you are viewing this site for the first time let me give you a tour. Below are posts. If your new you might of missed some, so scroll threw and back to see other projects. To the right, is a tab that says pages. Click that and it will take you to a list of pages, including carnival terminology, and youtube, as well as a few others. Enjoy and comment. P.S. if you comment, don't ask me for, or leave any personal info. I ask that you address me as Shenandoah shows, or idog0698. Thank you.
-Shenandoah shows.

Saturday, May 24, 2014

The seasonal process

You might be wondering, wile real carnival company's setup run, teardown, repeat, over and over each season, what do I do each season. Well I do move my rides around, setting up and tearing down, just for fun. But also, they are always being updated. New lights, new pieces or improvements on racking. Like the scrambler was recently completely re designed to improve the look and racking. Also, all of the knex rides designs, correspond with a real ride in the world. So, If a company redesigns, like re paints their ride, I re paint mine. Like the Wayout swings, they were teal, now there yellow and pink. Also, other company's might bring the same type ride, but a different design. So mine changes. I also build new rides, and destroy others. Wile some rides like the paratroopers don't get much changes, some get drastic changes, like the swings, As well as small updates and changes along the way. Stay tuned, I plan to add new lights to my purple paratrooper, add a decorative tarp to the chair swings and silver streak, as well as completely re design the super slide, to improve the look. Until then, I leave you with this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment