Shenandoah shows summary

This blog is a display for my projects. I make models of carnival rides out of knex and pipe cleaners and a few other items. They rack (tear down) like the real rides. If you are viewing this site for the first time let me give you a tour. Below are posts. If your new you might of missed some, so scroll threw and back to see other projects. To the right, is a tab that says pages. Click that and it will take you to a list of pages, including carnival terminology, and youtube, as well as a few others. Enjoy and comment. P.S. if you comment, don't ask me for, or leave any personal info. I ask that you address me as Shenandoah shows, or idog0698. Thank you.
-Shenandoah shows.

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Disregarding the insignificant and focusing on the extreme!

I hope all of my readers had a good halloween. I am hear to announce that many rides will be leaving the shenandoah shows midway. Rides such as the loop O plane, pumpkin bears, old 1960 style paratrooper and the surfs up will be leaving. R.I.P. And in its place will be the vortex. A gigantic extreme chaotic ride that will be BIG! I hope anyways.
Thats the vortex to the right. Now the ride I am making will have a orange, black and purple theme, but that pic was the only one I had of it. I will post a pic of it when its built.

No comments:

Post a Comment