Shenandoah shows summary

This blog is a display for my projects. I make models of carnival rides out of knex and pipe cleaners and a few other items. They rack (tear down) like the real rides. If you are viewing this site for the first time let me give you a tour. Below are posts. If your new you might of missed some, so scroll threw and back to see other projects. To the right, is a tab that says pages. Click that and it will take you to a list of pages, including carnival terminology, and youtube, as well as a few others. Enjoy and comment. P.S. if you comment, don't ask me for, or leave any personal info. I ask that you address me as Shenandoah shows, or idog0698. Thank you.
-Shenandoah shows.

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

The surprise is revealed!

 I am revealing the surprise! The mulligan wheel didn't work. That was the one I just could not fix. So I re painted it and turned it in the fabbri gondola wheel.
The gondola wheel!
 A front view.
 With color changing led lights.



 Tubs off.
 Inner spacers off.
 The sweeps come off for racking instead of folding.
Sweeps off.
I forgot to take a picture of it racked, but I am going to make an article on it soon so stay tuned. I just wanted to show off a bit of the tear down process.
 Have a good thanksgiving readers. 
OHHH also here is a pic of the real ride. Thanks to another carnival blogger for the pic of the real ride. Here is a link to his website. http://carnivalchasing.blogspot.com/2014/05/jolly-shows-at-2014-lake-forest-mall.html

No comments:

Post a Comment