Shenandoah shows summary

This blog is a display for my projects. I make models of carnival rides out of knex and pipe cleaners and a few other items. They rack (tear down) like the real rides. If you are viewing this site for the first time let me give you a tour. Below are posts. If your new you might of missed some, so scroll threw and back to see other projects. To the right, is a tab that says pages. Click that and it will take you to a list of pages, including carnival terminology, and youtube, as well as a few others. Enjoy and comment. P.S. if you comment, don't ask me for, or leave any personal info. I ask that you address me as Shenandoah shows, or idog0698. Thank you.
-Shenandoah shows.

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

All new mulligan wheel

The mulligan wheel is finished, and is huge. It has led color changing lights.




                                                                         The real ride.

2 comments:

  1. MAN THAT IS A SEXY GONDOLA MULLIGAN WHEEL...wait each tower has one fold out leg it looks so much easier then ours and look at that the back towers 3 and 4 there is no massive hydraulics there and its all L.E.D i bet there isn't any issues with the rim iron I would just like to say that it would be a privilege to move that for who ever owns it. Now dont get me wrong would i like to move that yes, but i love the people that i work for Joe And Bill Skerbeck out of Escanaba mi. Its Awsome to see other wheels and how they look and run but whats really awsome is to see the potential in my ride and now i understand why my bosses will never get rid of that ride thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im glad you enjoyed the post. But are you talking about the real mulligan wheel or the knex model?

      Delete