Shenandoah shows summary

This blog is a display for my projects. I make models of carnival rides out of knex and pipe cleaners and a few other items. They rack (tear down) like the real rides. If you are viewing this site for the first time let me give you a tour. Below are posts. If your new you might of missed some, so scroll threw and back to see other projects. To the right, is a tab that says pages. Click that and it will take you to a list of pages, including carnival terminology, and youtube, as well as a few others. Enjoy and comment. P.S. if you comment, don't ask me for, or leave any personal info. I ask that you address me as Shenandoah shows, or idog0698. Thank you.
-Shenandoah shows.

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

New stuff 2.0

I have an array of new photos to show. Caption under each photo
 The all new rebuilt rock o plane.

Lit up.
 New loop o plane.
 lit up.
 Big wheel lit.
 Side winder lit.
 You will notice the swide winders sweeps now have a kinda curve to them. like this {.
 Loop o plane tear down.
 loop o plane racked.
 big wheel tear down.
 midway tear down.
 big wheel folded
 big wheel racked.
 Rock o plane racked with lights.
 New generator lit up.
The generator.
 
 My second generator without lights. You will notice they both have electrical outlets. I put a 3 socket plug into an extension cord on both of them.
 The inside showing all the rakced
 The artwork
 The artwork on the toher.
 The newly painted scrambler.
And the newly painted Eli HY 5 2 wheel. It lacks lights and some other décor.
 
And that's the new stuff. I also have a new video on YouTube. Its my first video of setup. The loop O plane raising up. which is the most interesting part of the setup. Click the videos tab to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment