Shenandoah shows summary

This blog is a display for my projects. I make models of carnival rides out of knex and pipe cleaners and a few other items. They rack (tear down) like the real rides. If you are viewing this site for the first time let me give you a tour. Below are posts. If your new you might of missed some, so scroll threw and back to see other projects. To the right, is a tab that says pages. Click that and it will take you to a list of pages, including carnival terminology, and youtube, as well as a few others. Enjoy and comment. P.S. if you comment, don't ask me for, or leave any personal info. I ask that you address me as Shenandoah shows, or idog0698. Thank you.
-Shenandoah shows.

Monday, August 25, 2014

new stuff

So I have a lot of new stuff to showcase.
 1 is the new surfs up ride.
 Lights
 The heart flip now has electric lights.
 The swinger has been stripped, painted, and the wheel was re built.
 Oh, and lit yup. Now it has new racking parts not shown in this picture.
 I completely overhauled the rok n rol. It now has a better color scheme, a new sine, a bally, and new art work under the bally. The real one its based off of has the artwork, but its so terrible looking they put a bally on it.
 Oh and did I mention it has lights.
In case you forgot, this is how the rok n rol looked last year.
 A new eli wheel. The eli hy 5 wheel. This one is white, but I also have a red 1 with a silver base.
And it has lights of course.
I also have some stuff I need to show, like my re built rock o plane, the new loop o plane, and scooter. I also painted the scrambler, so look out for a new new stuff post later.

No comments:

Post a Comment